Burgers from Bourbon Butcher in Farmington
Thursday morning on Ben, Dana and Giselle we got into a discussion about the best hidden gem places around the Twin Cities. Could be a place to eat, could just be a park. Whatever ya got. So we crowdsourced with the #GoFam to come up with a list. We put some together a list so everybody could check it out. Have one we missed? We will continue to add to this list so we can keep it growing. Hit us up on Twitter or Facebook.
- Truffles and Tortes – Amazing sweets with a menu that changes seasonally.
- Gyropolis – Award winning place to get great gyros in Bloomington.
- 50’s Grill – Classic old fashioned diner with great milkshakes
- Fat Chance Sandwich Shop – Great place with big ol’ sandwiches
- J’s Family Restaurant – Classic breakfast diner that has been open since the 1970s.
- Pizza-N-Pasta – If you know, you know.
- Muddy Cow – Locally owned with local ingredients. Sandwiches, burgers, grilled cheese, and tons of TVs.
- Milton’s Vittles, Vino, Beer – Family-friendly place open for breakfast. Great place for food or to hang out.
- Rack Shack BBQ – Amazing BBQ place that was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives.
- Lion’s Tap – No frills burger joint and you can see Valley Fair in the distance from the parking lot.
- Diamond City Bread – They have been baking incredible bread in house for over 20 years.
- Bourbon Butcher Kitchen & Bar – House smoked meats and great burgers with, of course, amazing bourbon as well.
- Crooners Lounge and Supper Club – American food with amazing live jazz, funk, R&B music.
- My Sister’s Place – Some of the best burgers in northern Minnesota along with handmade pizza.
- Las Margaritas – Authentic Mexican place with a great happy hour.
Inver Grove Heights
- Peterson’s Popcorn and Ice Cream – Delightful place to get treats and snacks in Inver Grove
- Babes Music Bar – Live music and party bar with great food south of the river.
- RJ Richie’s Family Restaurant – Great family restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Something for everybody.
- Smoqehouse – Fast casual joint with hand-crafted sandwiches.
- Catrinas Cerveza and Mexican Grill – Incredible Mexican food with margs to die for.
- Mel-T-Malt Mini Golf and Malt Shop – A great place to get ice cream and play mini golf, also a great place for a date.
- Sweet Taste of Italy – A whole bunch of sweet Italian treats that are authentically made.
- Morning Glory’s Bakery Cafe – Breakfast and lunch place in Rosemount with a fresh bakery.
- Maverick’s Roast Beef – The best roast beef you will ever taste, just melts in your mouth.
- Windmill Cafe – Family-run diner right off of HWY 13 with great lunch and breakfast specials.
- Cathy Mackenthun’s Meat and Deli – Award-winning meat market that is a must-visit.
- McCormick’s Pub and Restaurant – The pulled pork sandwich is to die for.
White Bear Lake
- Pizzeria Pezzo – Delicious handcrafted artisanal pizzas that are coal-fired.
- Machete Cocina Mexicana – Your life will never be the same once you have a Machete.