– Born in Mankato, grew up in Sioux Falls, lived in the Twin Cities since 2000
– Went to the University of Minnesota
– Obsessed with the Vikings, anything Honda and his meat freezer. If you know of a good deal on “non-exotic” meat, please tell him about it
– Ben loves the local brewery and restaurant scene and traveling to places he has never been. Ben and his wife share their home with a 15-year-old pug named Harry
– Together with Dana for 3 years, they do their best everyday to make your Mornings Suck Less from 6a-10a on Go 96.3
– Born and raised in Eagan, Minnesota. Shout-out 55122!
– Lives in Uptown with his amazing wife Heather who is cooler than him in every way
– Has a borderline unhealthy obsession with vintage Nintendo, Fast & Furious movies, and Dave Grohl
– You can find him most weekends at Brits Pub watching soccer or at Up-Down playing classic arcade games
– Amy Schumer once told him he had sexy hair (but it might have been because she felt bad he was at her show by himself)
Be the first or last caller of the day for a chance to win prizes at 6:10 am or 9:50 am on weekday mornings with Ben and Dana.