ICYMI — we’re trying to put Ten Grand in your Hand (<— have you signed up?) and frankly, we’re pretty excited to give the #GoFam a chance to win that ten grand!
So we thought . . . what are all the all the best things your could do with an extra ten grand in your hand?
- Lock in all those upcoming concerts! Floor seats? Heck, yes!
- Umm … shopping spree! New hoodies and sweaters for fall
- 10,000 Tootsie Pops or 9,500 Lunchables
- Pay some of those student loans
- Down payment on a BRAND NEW CAR
- 2,000 ice cream cones
- New Apartment . . . or down payment on that house you’ve been eyeing . . . or work on all those projects that you’ve been meaning to get to at your fixer upper. Go for the UPGRADE.
- Go on a cross-country Diner, Drive-Ins and Dives tour
- Donate to your favorite charity
- Stock up on your vintage tees on Ebay
- Shoes. Sneakers aren’t cheap and neither are heels.
- Superbowl or World Series Tickets
- Dream Vacation — whether it’s grabbing sunshine on the beach or fresh powder on the mountain, catch that flight!
- Follow Dave Matthews Band (or your favorite) around the country for the summer . . . or would your just travel to the best festivals?
- A horse
- A big screen TV
- Season tickets to the Vikings
- A new collection of vinyl records . . . and record player to go with them
- Go visit your long-distance BFF or your parents
- Get rid of the IPhone5 and buy that new phone already!
- Buy a boat
- Buy that engagement ring, extend your nuptials budget or just throw a big party!
- Go to Disney World for Dole Whip (and maybe stay for a ride or two)
- Hire someone to fold your laundry
- Adopt a fur baby or two
- Buy your friends a couple rounds
- Get that Champions Club seating at a Twins game
- Splurge on your favorite, fancy dinner! Manny’s for steak? Oceanaire for seafood?
- Put it into savings #adulting
What are all the ways you would use TEN grand if you won?
What are you waiting for — sign up and listen to Go 95.3 and Go 96.3 at 9am, 2pm and 5pm every weekday to qualify so we can put Ten Grand in Your Hand.