It’s August which means it’s officially Minnesota State Fair Month! Did you see the new foods list that came out in June? ICYMI, take a look and plot your food choices carefully.
On top of the many new food items for you to try at the fair, there is seven new food vendors for you to test out:
- Blue Ox Burger Bar for your burger and fries needs and breakfast sandwiches for the early risers
- Brim is serving up Grilled Sota Sandwich along with coffee slushies and lemonades.
- Funky Grits is bringing you a little Creole flair with the Shrimp and Grits Fritters
- iPierogi has all your Polish-style favorites, pierogies, stuffed cabbage rolls, Polish sausages and blintzes
- Kora’s Cookie Dough is coming to with deep-friend cookie dough
- Strawberries n’ Creme is keeping it simple with strawberries and non-dairy whipped topping
- Themla’s Handmade Ice Cream Sandwich is showcasing a variety cream sandwiches that will sure to satisfy your sweet tooth on a warm day at the fair
Which one(s) are you going to try?
For the full list and location of all the new foods coming your way, head over here!