During a recent episode of Foodie Friday Live at Lord Fletcher’s in Minnetonka, we learned that while Go 96.3’s Morning Show host Ben is a courageous man, he does have one major phobia…
I’ve lived in Minnesota for 20 years. I was born here. But, there’s something about me people just don’t understand… I love lakes, the lake life and everything involving Minnesota culture but I’m terrified about swimming in the same water living creatures with scales and teeth, eat, live and potty in.
Here’s a list of 9 things I’d rather do than jump in!
9. Pierce my own tongue.
8. Clean a fraternity’s bathroom on a Sunday morning.
7. Step on a pile of legos with my bare feet in the middle of the night.
6. Spend the weekend with an exes’ parents.
5. Shatter my pelvis trying to do the splits.
4. Wait in a never ending line for 24 hours.
3. Only be able to type with my feet for the next week.
2. Grow my completely bald head of hair out like former Governor Jesse Ventura.
And, the number 1 thing I’d rather do than face my irrational fear of jumping into a living lake?
Walk around with wet socks for a day before riding a bicycle to Canada.
Stop by Foodie Friday Live at The Lowry in Uptown tomorrow for FREE BREAKFAST, courtesy of Go 96.3! Just please, don’t talk to Ben about lakes.